Reali Technologies is an Israeli leader in web SCADA and telemetry technology, providing IoT (Internet of Things) cloud-based Real-time operational & managerial solutions for water, waste water, energy, agriculture & industry.
Reali Technologies was established as an Israeli breakthrough technology startup in 2007 by two experienced engineers, both well established in the field of control and automation for the water market.
Today, Reali Technologies has an advanced proven technology named RealiteQ for a wide range of water and wastewater applications, with thousands of working sites In Israel, the USA, Europe and around the world.
"The number one management mistake is running the business blind!" – our vision is that with RealiteQ you will never ever be blind to your system!
Solution and Technology:
RealiteQ was developed as an end-to-end information and communication technology (ICT) that gathers and controls critical & operational data, in real time, for water networks, analyzers and Controllers. Relevant personnel, from the CEO to the field technician, wherever they may be, can view and control the system.
RealiteQ SCADA vs. Traditional SCADA:
RealiteQ 10 years of world leadership:
- RealiteQ is one of the world pioneer companies in IOT in general (since 2007) and in water and waste water (IOW) in particular (since 2009)
- RealiteQ has hundreds of customers with thousands of connected sites in 5 continents.
- RealiteQ provides service to hundreds of sites in USA since 2010 (desalination, industrial chemical & water treatment, air quality, energy efficiency (…
- RealiteQ serves all sizes of customers (from a single site to hundreds of sites) and type (utilities, industrial, agricultural, energy, local & global…)
- RealiteQ is successfully used by global & American leading enterprises such as Jonson Control, Schneider-Electric, City bank, Coca-Cola, Tesla, Unilever, L'Oreal, Solenis, Hercules...
RealiteQ uniqueness - all in one advanced system:
System safety and Real-Time crisis management capabilities:
Real-time warnings for exceptional events, with an option for real-time remote intervention for crisis events.
Optimization of routine management at all levels:
- Full system visibility in real time for senior management.
- Real-time tracking of routine operational data for the various water system facilities.
- Capability for real-time remote operation of the various systems (remote execution of operational changes).
- Building and management of an up-to-date database of all system components.
- Routine reports customized for each level of management.
- Real-time push notification to existing network applications.
Improved customer service:
Real-time information enables improved service and transfer of information to the customer. Quick reaction time to malfunctions and exceptional events that impact customer satisfaction.
Rapid response – ability to manage and control, in real time, all system components (local and remote), while saving on manpower and routine expenditure due to the capability for remote control and management of remote facilities, with limited need for field personnel.
Significant savings in initial investment, and savings in routine expenditures such as support and maintenance, as well as savings regarding environmental damage, thanks to rapid response capability for crisis events.
"People get really excited when they can see the graphic presentation of our wastewater system with all the parameters updating continuously"
Joel, Deputy Mayor
"I was the first to get a web-enabled smart phone in entire district. Now I can operate most of the system's functions without even starting my laptop computer"
John, operator of drinking water reservoirs
"When you purchase a system like this, security is very important. RealiteQ is the only solution that has all we need: the system support SSL, needs no fix IP, careless about APN/VPN, works with a mixture of cellular and other operators and in addition has a ton of other security procedures that passed our strict security tests"
Ben, IT manager of utility company
"Immediately after we installed RealiteQ components in our distributed system we realized that it is the best solution for real time control over the internet"
Jochen, operation manager of energy company
"We have found that RealiteQ is the most open service that enables various types and 3rd party expert software to interface with"
Nill, integration manager of the utility company